The Ontario Psychological Association (OPA) has a wonderful resource on what to expect when seeing a psychologist. This includes:
- What happens on my first visit to a psychologist?
- What is involved in a psychological assessment?
- How do I know if a psychologist is right for me?
- Funding sources:
- Extended Health Plans
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs)
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Board
My fees are in accordance with OPA suggested rate. Services by psychologists are not covered by OHIP. I offer flexible scheduling as well as payment plans if needed. Fees are payable by cash, cheque, or credit card. You are welcome to contact me to discuss fees and scheduling before deciding to set your first appointment.
My office is at the intersection of Yonge and Carlton/College Streets. It is just outside of the College Station on the TTC. The building is wheelchair accessible. Pay parking is available in the building via an entrance on Wood Street behind the building.